Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reach:||19 Mm||Material:||Copper Core / Platinum / Iridium|
|OEM:||NGK DP8EA9 / Denso X24EP-U9||Application:||Yamaha 94700-00275|
Longer Service Life designed Motorcycle Auto Spark Plug D8TC Match For NGK DP8EA9
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Resistor or Non-Resistor||Non-Resistor|
|Electrode Enhancements||Nickel Alloy electrode|
2. Advanced anti-corrosion, anti-fouling properties
3. Quicker starts and acceleration
4. Improved fuel economy
1. Iridium power best demonstrates its performance improvement during acceleration
2. Iridium center electrode and a specially shaped ground electrode.
3. High-response driving with fewer misfires than under higher required voltage spark conditions,
and fewer misfires when ignitability is difficult.
4. Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
5. Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover.
TORCH D8TC match for NGK DP8EA9
TORCH D8TC match for Denso X24EP-U9
TORCH D8TC match for AcDelco 121XLS
TORCH D8TC match for Autolite 4153
TORCH D8TC match for Champion A6HC
TORCH D8TC match for Yamaha 94700-00275
What is spark plug:
A spark plug is a device used in an internal combustion engine — that is, an engine that derives its power via exploding gases inside a combustion chamber — to ignite the air-fuel mixture.
Cars typically have four-stroke gasoline engines, which means there are four strokes, or movements, to the moving parts inside the engine per rotation. Inside each cylinder is a piston, which moves up and down within the cylinder to compress the gas for combustion, and pushes the exhaust gases out after combustion. The piston is operated by an arm that attaches to the crankshaft, a shaft that extends through the bottom of the engine. The piston goes up and down twice during each rotation, hence the four strokes -- up, down, up, down.
The spark plug is positioned at the top of the cylinder, where the air-fuel ratio is compressed. The tip of the plug sits inside the engine, recessed into the side of the cylinder wall. The other end remains outside the engine and is attached to a wire that is also attached to the distributor.
1) 1pc in a small box, 10pcs in a middle box, 200pcs in an export carton;
2) 4pcs in a blister packing, 200pcs in an export carton;
3) 100pcs in a polyfoam box, 200pcs in an export carton;
4) 9600pcs spark plugs/pallet;
5) As customer's requirements.
1. Lead time: 1~40 days after deposit, according to the quantity.
2. By express, by air or by sea.
Main OE Customers: