Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spark Plug:||Nickel Cooper Spark Plug||Ceramic:||Isostatic Pressing|
Motorcycle Spark Plug DCP7E DCPR7E DCPR7E-N RA8HC RA6HC for The Motor Boat, Go Kart, Wild Motorcycle
|Used for||V3 PEUGEOT 307|
|Brand name||AZOH, TOMSHE|
|Type||Auto Spark Plug|
|Fit for||Car Parts|
Standard export packing:
|Payment method||T/T, Western union, Paypal, cash etc|
|Shipping terms||By vessel, by air, by express (DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS, EMS, ARAMEX etc)|
|Delivery time||Within 3 days after receive payment|
Features of Spark Plug:
1. Multi-ribbed insulator eliminate flashover.
2. 95% pure alumina provides super insulation,strong resistent to heat shock,great mechanic and electric features.
3. Nickel plated shell prevents oxidation and corrosion.
4. Electrical heat crimping process ensures absolute gas-tight fit.
5. Inner sealing with conductive glass ensures a fine conductivity and sealing.
6. Multi-layer gaskets are elasticly strong and realible in sealing.
7. Copper core electrode can prevent oxidation and corrosion,makes it has good electric and heat conductivity ,enables the spark plug has a long service life.
What is spark plug:
A spark plug is a device used in an internal combustion engine — that is, an engine that derives its power via exploding gases inside a combustion chamber — to ignite the air-fuel mixture.
Cars typically have four-stroke gasoline engines, which means there are four strokes, or movements, to the moving parts inside the engine per rotation. Inside each cylinder is a piston, which moves up and down within the cylinder to compress the gas for combustion, and pushes the exhaust gases out after combustion. The piston is operated by an arm that attaches to the crankshaft, a shaft that extends through the bottom of the engine. The piston goes up and down twice during each rotation, hence the four strokes -- up, down, up, down.
The spark plug is positioned at the top of the cylinder, where the air-fuel ratio is compressed. The tip of the plug sits inside the engine, recessed into the side of the cylinder wall. The other end remains outside the engine and is attached to a wire that is also attached to the distributor.
Q: Why should I choose your company?
A: We have diversified products, own advanced technology and reliable performance.
A: When should I replace my spark plugs?
Q:The fuel is being left unburned because of the worn wide gap
A: How can I find the right spark plug?
Q: First refer to vehicle manuals, if no manual then check with us
A: What is normal appearance of a used spark plug?
Q: White-grew discoloration of insulator and some deposits
A: Why is the firing end appearance of a spark plug important?
Q: Because the spark plug ignition end appearance will show if the spark plug is appropriate or not and the engine condition