Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type::||Motorcycle /small Engine Spark Plug||Business Type:||Manufacturer|
|Products:||Motorcycle Spark Plug , For 110cc,125cc,Scooter125||Market:||South America, Middle East, Africa,etc|
Torch D8TC motorcycle Spark Plugs match For DP8EA9/D8REA/ X24EPR-U9 types
1. Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast.
2. The Iridium Spark Plugs offer extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling.
3. Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
4. Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip
5. Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech,
6. high-performance engines
7. Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and seizing properties
8. Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
9. Ultimate design, technology and performance
10. Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
11. Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better
12. Heat Transfer
13. Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
14. Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Resistor or Non-Resistor||Resistor|
|Electrode Enhancements||Copper core electrode|
What is spark plug:
A spark plug is a device used in an internal combustion engine — that is, an engine that derives its power via exploding gases inside a combustion chamber — to ignite the air-fuel mixture.
Cars typically have four-stroke gasoline engines, which means there are four strokes, or movements, to the moving parts inside the engine per rotation. Inside each cylinder is a piston, which moves up and down within the cylinder to compress the gas for combustion, and pushes the exhaust gases out after combustion. The piston is operated by an arm that attaches to the crankshaft, a shaft that extends through the bottom of the engine. The piston goes up and down twice during each rotation, hence the four strokes -- up, down, up, down.
The spark plug is positioned at the top of the cylinder, where the air-fuel ratio is compressed. The tip of the plug sits inside the engine, recessed into the side of the cylinder wall. The other end remains outside the engine and is attached to a wire that is also attached to the distributor