Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apply For:||TOYOTA, NISSAN,BMW ,GM,HONDA,FIAT,VW||Fit For:||NGK BKR6EVX EVX-BKR6 FR7DI FR7DPP10 IK20|
|Gap:||0.8mm||Electrode Materical:||Iridium Platinum|
NGK BKR6EVX EVX-BKR6 BOSCH FR7DI FR7DPP10 OE144 Denso IK20 Auto Spark Plug for TOYOTA, NISSAN,BMW
Features of Spark Plug:
1. Multi-ribbed insulator eliminate flashover.
2. 95% pure alumina provides super insulation,strong resistent to heat shock,great mechanic and electric features.
3. Nickel plated shell prevents oxidation and corrosion.
4. Electrical heat crimping process ensures absolute gas-tight fit.
5. Inner sealing with conductive glass ensures a fine conductivity and sealing.
6. Multi-layer gaskets are elasticly strong and realible in sealing.
7. Copper core electrode can prevent oxidation and corrosion,makes it has good electric and heat conductivity ,enables the spark plug has a long service life.
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Center Electrode Materical||Iridium|
|Ground Electrode Material||Platinum|
The plug is connected to the high voltage generated by an ignition coil or magneto. As the electrons flow from the coil, a voltage difference develops between the central electrode and side electrode. No current can flow because the fuel and air in the gap is an insulator, but as the voltage rises further, it begins to change the structure of the gases between the electrodes. Once the voltage exceeds the dielectric strength of the gases, the gases become ionized. The ionized gas becomes a conductor and allows electrons to flow across the gap. Spark plugs usually require voltage of 12,000–25,000 volts or more to 'fire' properly, although it can go up to 45,000 volts. They supply higher current during the discharge process resulting in a hotter and longer-duration spark.
As the current of electrons surges across the gap, it raises the temperature of the spark channel to 60,000 K. The intense heat in the spark channel causes the ionized gas to expand very quickly, like a small explosion. This is the 'click' heard when observing a spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
The heat and pressure force the gases to react with each other, and at the end of the spark event there should be a small ball of fire in the spark gap as the gases burn on their own. The size of this fireball or kernel depends on the exact composition of the mixture between the electrodes and the level of combustion chamber turbulence at the time of the spark. A small kernel will make the engine run as though the ignition timing was retarded, and a large one as though the timing was advanced.
Packaging and delivery:
Torch is the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certification. The high quality of our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while our price is more competitive.
1. Over 50 years experiences in auto parts
2. Products under ISO9001, TS 16949 quality system certification
3. Good raw material and advanced technology to ensure high quality
4. Diversified products with reliable performance and competitive factory price
5. Strict on quality and 100% inspection
6. Professional technical support and service.