Engine Assembly Iridium Platinum Spark Plug high quality and durable for cars
Contact Person : Nicholas Ye
Phone Number : 18673307102
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5000 pcs||Price :||By discuss|
|Packaging Details :||1: one plug in one single box, 10 single boxes in one middle box, 20 middle boxes in an export carton. 2: one plug in one single box, 4 single boxes in a 4-pack, 20 4-packs in an export carton. 3: 100 plugs in one OE foam box, 2 foam boxes in one export||Delivery Time :||45 working days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TAKUMI|
|Certification:||TS 16949 / 9001||Model Number:||K5RTIP|
|Reach:||19mm||Material:||Platinum And Iridium|
|OEM:||NGK BKR6EIX / Denso SK20R11||Application:||Mazda / Peugeot / KIA / BWM|
vehicle spark plugs,
spark plug candles
Save Fuel Iridium Auto Spark Plugs Match For NGK 6418 BKR6EIX Bosch FR7DPP10 / Denso SK20R11
Features of Spark Plug:
1. Multi-ribbed insulator eliminate flashover.
2. 95% pure alumina provides super insulation,strong resistent to heat shock,great mechanic and electric features.
3. Nickel plated shell prevents oxidation and corrosion.
4. Electrical heat crimping process ensures absolute gas-tight fit.
5. Inner sealing with conductive glass ensures a fine conductivity and sealing.
6. Multi-layer gaskets are elasticly strong and realible in sealing.
7. Copper core electrode can prevent oxidation and corrosion,makes it has good electric and heat conductivity ,enables the spark plug has a long service life.
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Resistor or Non-Resistor||Resistor|
|Electrode Enhancements||Platinum Iridium electrode|
1. Iridium power best demonstrates its performance improvement during acceleration
2. Iridium center electrode and a specially shaped ground electrode.
3. High-response driving with fewer misfires than under higher required voltage spark conditions,
and fewer misfires when ignitability is difficult.
4. Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
5. Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover.
Denso IK20/ VK20/ SK20R11
Champion RC7YC/ RC8YC/ RC10YCC
Beru 14F-6DSR/ 14F6DUOR/ Z 100/ Z13 /Z15
1) 1pc in a small box, 10pcs in a middle box, 200pcs in an export carton;
2) 4pcs in a blister packing, 200pcs in an export carton;
3) 100pcs in a polyfoam box, 200pcs in an export carton;
4) 9600pcs spark plugs/pallet;
5) As customer's requirements.
How to Read Your Spark Plugs
Is your engine running too lean? Too rich? Is there an issue with oil control or ignition timing? Or is everything just fine with your engine? Like the mechanical version of the Magic 8-Ball, your spark plugs may have the answers for you. The trick is learning how to read your spark plugs.
With help from the spark plug experts at Beyond First Auto, we’ll teach you how to diagnose minor tuning issues or potentially major engine problems by examining your spark plugs. Check out the images below, courtesy of Spark Plugs, and get ready to do a little light reading the next time you pull your spark plugs.
Appearance: A light tan/gray or brownish color, along with very little electrode erosion, indicates optimal operation conditions, including a healthy engine and correct spark plug heat range.
Appearance & Symptoms: The electrodes—center and ground—are covered in an ashy coating. As a result of this masking of the electrodes, your engine may experience a misfire. This build-up of combustion deposits can eventually (but not usually) fill in the space between the two electrodes.
Possible Causes: Oil leaks, poor fuel quality.
Wet and Dry Fouling
Appearance & Symptoms: Dry fouling (top) appears as sooty, black build-up. Wet fouling (bottom) has a wet, sometimes oily appearance. Both conditions can create poor starting and misfiring.
Possible Causes: Depending on whether the spark plug is coated in oil or fuel, wet fouling can be symptomatic of a compromised head gasket, poor control from your pistons’ oil control ring, valvetrain problems, or an extremely rich condition. Dry fouling, or carbon fouling, is often caused by an overly rich condition, and the problem may lie with your air cleaner (clogged) or carburetor. Other possible causes could be low compression, vacuum leak, overly retarded timing, or improper spark plug heat range.