A7TC Universal Motorcycle Spark Plug for Honda Cub CD70 to CD110
Contact Person : Nicholas Ye
Phone Number : 18673307102
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5000 pcs||Price :||By discuss|
|Packaging Details :||1: one plug in one single box, 10 single boxes in one middle box, 20 middle boxes in an export carton. 2: one plug in one single box, 4 single boxes in a 4-pack, 20 4-packs in an export carton. 3: 100 plugs in one OE foam box, 2 foam boxes in one export||Delivery Time :||45 working days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TAKUMI|
|Certification:||TS 16949 / 9001||Model Number:||D8TC|
|Reach:||12.7 Mm||Material:||Copper Core / Platinum / Iridium|
|OEM:||NGK DP8EA9 / Denso X24EP-U9||Application:||Yamaha 94700-00275|
engine spark plugs,
motorcraft spark plugs
OEM Quality Motorcycle Spark Plugs for SKODA RENAULT E6TC Match For NGK BP6HS
Features of Spark Plug:
1. Multi-ribbed insulator eliminate flashover.
2. 95% pure alumina provides super insulation,strong resistent to heat shock,great mechanic and electric features.
3. Nickel plated shell prevents oxidation and corrosion.
4. Electrical heat crimping process ensures absolute gas-tight fit.
5. Inner sealing with conductive glass ensures a fine conductivity and sealing.
6. Multi-layer gaskets are elasticly strong and realible in sealing.
7. Copper core electrode can prevent oxidation and corrosion,makes it has good electric and heat conductivity ,enables the spark plug has a long service life.
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Resistor or Non-Resistor||Non-Resistor|
|Electrode Enhancements||Nickel Alloy electrode|
The plug is connected to the high voltage generated by an ignition coil or magneto. As the electrons flow from the coil, a voltage difference develops between the central electrode and side electrode. No current can flow because the fuel and air in the gap is an insulator, but as the voltage rises further, it begins to change the structure of the gases between the electrodes. Once the voltage exceeds the dielectric strength of the gases, the gases become ionized. The ionized gas becomes a conductor and allows electrons to flow across the gap. Spark plugs usually require voltage of 12,000–25,000 volts or more to 'fire' properly, although it can go up to 45,000 volts. They supply higher current during the discharge process resulting in a hotter and longer-duration spark.
As the current of electrons surges across the gap, it raises the temperature of the spark channel to 60,000 K. The intense heat in the spark channel causes the ionized gas to expand very quickly, like a small explosion. This is the 'click' heard when observing a spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
The heat and pressure force the gases to react with each other, and at the end of the spark event there should be a small ball of fire in the spark gap as the gases burn on their own. The size of this fireball or kernel depends on the exact composition of the mixture between the electrodes and the level of combustion chamber turbulence at the time of the spark. A small kernel will make the engine run as though the ignition timing was retarded, and a large one as though the timing was advanced.
TAKUMI E6TC match for NGK BP6HS
TAKUMI E6TC match for Denso W20FP-U
TAKUMI E6TC match for Bosch W6BC,W7BC
TAKUMI E6TC match for Ac Delco 43FS
TAKUMI E6TC match for Autolite W7BC
TAKUMI E6TC match for Champion L66Y,L87YC
Special design plugs:
1) 1pc in a small box, 10pcs in a middle box, 200pcs in an export carton;
2) 4pcs in a blister packing, 200pcs in an export carton;
3) 100pcs in a polyfoam box, 200pcs in an export carton;
4) 9600pcs spark plugs/pallet;
5) As customer's requirements.
1. Lead time: 1~40 days after deposit, according to the quantity.
2. By express, by air or by sea.