Spark Plug, erpillar 346-5123/346 5123
Generator Set Model: natural gas genset, landfill gas genset, biogas genset,marsh gas genset, biomass gas generator sets.
- : 346-5123; 3465123; 284-8313; 2848313;
BERU: 18 VGZ 1-77
- 284-8313, 199-9012,
- Appliion: G3500B and G3500C
- Electrode Gap Setting: Refer to Operation Maintenance Manual for your engine
Appliion: G3500B and G3500C
Engine - Generator Set
G3516C, G3520C, G3516B, G3516E, G3520E, PMG3516, G3512E
Engine - Industrial
G3516C, G3516E, G3512E
- The plug is connected to the high voltage generated by an ignition coil or magneto. As the electrons flow from the coil, a voltage difference develops between the central electrode and side electrode. No current can flow because the fuel and air in the gap is an insulator, but as the voltage rises further, it begins to change the structure of the gases between the electrodes. Once the voltage exceeds the dielectric strength of the gases, the gases become ionized. The ionized gas becomes a conductor and allows electrons to flow across the gap. Spark plugs usually require voltage of 12,000–25,000 volts or more to 'fire' properly, although it can go up to 45,000 volts. They supply higher current during the discharge process resulting in a hotter and longer-duration spark.
- As the current of electrons surges across the gap, it raises the temperature of the spark channel to 60,000 K. The intense heat in the spark channel causes the ionized gas to expand very quickly, like a small explosion. This is the 'click' heard when observing a spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
- The heat and pressure force the gases to react with each other, and at the end of the spark event there should be a small ball of fire in the spark gap as the gases burn on their own. The size of this fireball or kernel depends on the exact composition of the mixture between the electrodes and the level of combustion chamber turbulence at the time of the spark. A small kernel will make the engine run as though the ignition timing was retarded, and a large one as though the timing was advanced.
Why choose us?
1. Over 50 years experiences in auto parts
2. Products under ISO9001, TS 16949 quality system certifiion
3. Good raw material and advanced technology to ensure high quality
4. Diversified products with reliable performance and competitive factory price
5. Strict on quality and 100% inspection
6. Professional technical support and service.
7. OEM accepted, tiral order accepted.
1. We can ship your item by DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS(Express Mail Service),or other shipping ways as your request.
2. We take great care in packaging ensure that every item will shipment to you safe.
We are the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certifiion. The high quality of our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while our price is more competitive. Welcome to visit our factory.