Place of Origin:
NGK BR2-LM Gardon Machine Engine Parts Briggs & Stratton Chainsaw Spark Plug
What is spark plug:
A spark plug is a device used in an internal combustion engine — that is, an engine that derives its power via exploding gases inside a combustion chamber — to ignite the air-fuel mixture.
Cars typically have four-stroke gasoline engines, which means there are four strokes, or movements, to the moving parts inside the engine per rotation. Inside each cylinder is a piston, which moves up and down within the cylinder to compress the gas for combustion, and pushes the exhaust gases out after combustion. The piston is operated by an arm that attaches to the crankshaft, a shaft that extends through the bottom of the engine. The piston goes up and down twice during each rotation, hence the four strokes -- up, down, up, down.
The spark plug is positioned at the top of the cylinder, where the air-fuel ratio is compressed. The tip of the plug sits inside the engine, recessed into the side of the cylinder wall. The other end remains outside the engine and is attached to a wire that is also attached to the distributor.
|Hex||20.8mm (13/16" )|
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Center Electrode Materical||Nickel Copper|
|Ground Electrode Material||
2. Advanced anti-corrosion, anti-fouling properties
3. Quicker starts and acceleration
4. Improved fuel economy
5. Equal life time to the original.
6. Competitive price than the original.
Packaging and delivery:
TAKUMI is the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certifiion. The high quality of our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while our price is more competitive.
1. Over 50 years experiences in auto parts
2. Products under ISO9001, TS 16949 quality system certifiion
3. Good raw material and advanced technology to ensure high quality
4. Diversified products with reliable performance and competitive factory price
5. Strict on quality and 100% inspection
6. Professional technical support and service.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Send your inquiry directly to us