Place of Origin:
Iridium ignition end Auto Spark plug K6RTI match for NGK FR6EI 2687 / Denso K20PSR-B8
2. Advanced anti-corrosion, anti-fouling properties
3. Quicker starts and acceleration
4. Improved fuel economy
|Resistor or Non-Resistor
Bosch 0 242 240 653
The plug is connected to the high voltage generated by an ignition coil or magneto. As the electrons flow from the coil, a voltage difference develops between the central electrode and side electrode. No current can flow because the fuel and air in the gap is an insulator, but as the voltage rises further, it begins to change the structure of the gases between the electrodes. Once the voltage exceeds the dielectric strength of the gases, the gases become ionized. The ionized gas becomes a conductor and allows electrons to flow across the gap. Spark plugs usually require voltage of 12,000–25,000 volts or more to 'fire' properly, although it can go up to 45,000 volts. They supply higher current during the discharge process resulting in a hotter and longer-duration spark.
As the current of electrons surges across the gap, it raises the temperature of the spark channel to 60,000 K. The intense heat in the spark channel causes the ionized gas to expand very quickly, like a small explosion. This is the 'click' heard when observing a spark, similar to lightning and thunder.
The heat and pressure force the gases to react with each other, and at the end of the spark event there should be a small ball of fire in the spark gap as the gases burn on their own. The size of this fireball or kernel depends on the exact composition of the mixture between the electrodes and the level of combustion chamber turbulence at the time of the spark. A small kernel will make the engine run as though the ignition timing was retarded, and a large one as though the timing was advanced.
1) 1pc in a small box, 10pcs in a middle box, 200pcs in an export carton;
2) 4pcs in a blister packing, 200pcs in an export carton;
3) 100pcs in a polyfoam box, 200pcs in an export carton;
4) 9600pcs spark plugs/pallet;
5) As customer's requirements.
1. Lead time: 1~40 days after deposit, according to the quantity.
2. By express, by air or by sea.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Send your inquiry directly to us