OEM BKR6ES IK20 Auto Spark Plug With Iridium And Platinum Electrode
Contact Person : Nicholas Ye
Phone Number : 18673307102
WhatsApp : +8618673307102
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5000pcs||Packaging Details :||Plastic box, white box, Carton|
|Delivery Time :||30 working days||Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||300000 pcs month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||TAKUMI|
|Certification:||TS16949 ISO9001||Model Number:||F6RTIP|
|Apply For:||BMW, VW, TOYOTO, HONDA Etc||Fit For:||NGK BPR6ES Denso IW20 W20EPR-U WR6D WR7DC|
|Gap:||0.8mm||Electrode Materical:||Iridium Platinum|
Denso Auto Spark Plugs,
Auto Spark Plugs Anti Fouling,
0.8mm Gap Auto Spark Plugs
bujia denso japan Used for wholesale of auto spark plug parts
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Center Electrode Materical||Iridium tip|
|Ground Electrode Material||Platinum tip|
Packaging and delivery:
TAKUMI is the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certification. The high quality of our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while our price is more competitive.
Iridium spark plug features and advantages:
1. Longer life: Both the center electrode and the side electrode contain precious metal iridium. The iridium material has strong anti-oxidation ability, and the side electrode technology makes the spark plug gap wear lower, which makes the life longer and more durable;
2. Stronger ignition performance: Double iridium double needle design, with good thermal conductivity, using "hot melt" technology, with high air tightness. Ensure that the self-cleaning temperature is raised within a few seconds after starting to increase the success rate of ignition;
3. Start faster: improve fuel efficiency and accelerate more stable and smoothly;
4. Fuel saving: platinum electrode plus a suitable ignition gap increases the charge focusing effect and improves the ignition path, thereby saving fuel, protecting the three-way catalytic converter, and saving vehicle maintenance costs;
5. Solve the jitter: effectively solve the engine jitter caused by the oxidation of the spark plug and improve the engine power.
How to choose spark plugs?
The selection of spark plug can determine its calorific value according to the compression ratio, speed and air-fuel ratio of the engine.
The calorific value of commercial spark plugs ranges from 5 to 13. The higher the value, the colder the spark plug is, that is, the so-called cold type. The engine with high compression ratio needs to use cold type spark plug. The smaller the value is, the more "hot" the spark plug is, that is, the hot spark plug is used for engines with low compression ratio.
The production of spark plugs with colder calorific value is more sophisticated than ordinary products, so it can ensure the accuracy and quality of ignition at high engine speed, so as to ensure the maximum power at the limit of the engine. In addition, its resistance is also controlled very small, and the number of fire jumps is not missing due to the increase of rotating speed. Therefore, the use of spark plugs with higher values is very good for getting used to pulling up the engine speed