Place of Origin:
NGK B7HS Denso W22FS-U Brisk N14C N15C Champion L4J L5 L78 Brush Cutter Spark Plug for small engine
|Electrode Type||J Type|
|Center Electrode Materical||Nickel Copper|
|Ground Electrode Material||Nickel|
2. Advanced anti-corrosion, anti-fouling properties
3. Quicker starts and acceleration
4. Improved fuel economy
5. Equal life time to the original.
6. Competitive price than the original.
What is spark plug:
A spark plug is a device used in an internal combustion engine — that is, an engine that derives its power via exploding gases inside a combustion chamber — to ignite the air-fuel mixture.
Cars typically have four-stroke gasoline engines, which means there are four strokes, or movements, to the moving parts inside the engine per rotation. Inside each cylinder is a piston, which moves up and down within the cylinder to compress the gas for combustion, and pushes the exhaust gases out after combustion. The piston is operated by an arm that attaches to the crankshaft, a shaft that extends through the bottom of the engine. The piston goes up and down twice during each rotation, hence the four strokes -- up, down, up, down.
The spark plug is positioned at the top of the cylinder, where the air-fuel ratio is compressed. The tip of the plug sits inside the engine, recessed into the side of the cylinder wall. The other end remains outside the engine and is attached to a wire that is also attached to the distributor
Packaging and delivery:
TAKUMI is the No.1 spark plug manufacturer in China since 1961, with ISO 9000,TS 16949 Quality System Certifiion. The high quality of our products is the same as famous brands all over the world, while our price is more competitive.
1. Over 50 years experiences in auto parts
2. Products under ISO9001, TS 16949 quality system certifiion
3. Good raw material and advanced technology to ensure high quality
4. Diversified products with reliable performance and competitive factory price
5. Strict on quality and 100% inspection
6. Professional technical support and service.
1. Prouducts are enjoying great reputation for its diversifiion, innovation and superior quality.
2. Releasing new items periodically and customizing products to OEM quality.
3. Excellent service and Durable use of products.
4. Strict quality control.
5. Preparing goods withing 5-10 days after order confirmed, if big order, we need 30 days get ready.
6. Trial order is acceptable with small quantity.
7. We also are supplying the parts for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi Mazda etc. of brake pad.
Send your inquiry directly to us